I’m still on plants and decided to finally do it – a flower. I chose a cone flower, I find them wonderful – substantial and unconventional. I started by painting but realized I wanted to pull it back and just do a lovely line drawing. Here’s where I ended up.
Tomorrow, the plan is to draw some ore variations, then maybe some bees, and put them all together into a pattern repeat. Today, I just have the single image.
See it on Redbubble, where I put it on a reddish pink background – my favorite shade of pink.
Here we go – got those mushrooms finished up. My process was to start in watercolor on paper, then pull them into illustrator and digitize the heck out of them so that they transformed into something new altogether. Looking at it, you’d never realize that this started out as actual paint on paper! Here’s a detail:
Ok, I had time for a quickie. Since all my computer equipment is packed up, today I did a simple watercolor. With a real brush and real paper and everything! It’s not ready for upload to Redbubble, and I’m not going to attempt to do that on my phone. To be digitized when I can fit it in. 🙂